If you or someone you love has an immigration issue, it can be terrifying and overwhelming experience. Especially in today’s political climate, it’s always a good idea to speak with a lawyer before you make any decision. If you have a question or concern about your immigration status, or the status of someone in your life, please feel free to contact me and we can set up a time to talk. All discussions will be kept confidential.


I’ve helped people with

  • Changing their immigration status through marriage to a US Citizen or other family member
  • Asylum petitions (people who were afraid to return to their country of birth)
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (a way for people under 21 who’ve been abused, abandoned or neglected to get immigration benefits)
  • TN Visas (Visas for citizens of Mexico or Canada)
  • O Visas (Visas for artists)
  • VAWA petitions (if you are in the process of adjusting your status through marriage and the relationship has become abusive)